Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wild Hair

Last night I got a wild hair up my butt and did a 50 min zumba on the PS3.  So total yesterday I did a total workout of 90 min!  Let's just say I am feeling it this morning, but I did get up and do day 2 of the 30 day shred with my weights!  During nap time I will do another 50 min zumba workout.  I just feel better when I workout.  I can't wait to see next weeks results!

It is lunch time for the kiddos so I need to get off of here and make them lunch, then after lunch it is Zumba time!  If anybody decides to join my fitness pal leave a comment on here and I will message you my screen name.  Hope everyone has a great and productive day!

Hmm just need to think of something for me for lunch.  I think I will go with a Luna Bar and some water.  For dinner going to go get some veggies and I think I am going to do chicken stir fry.  Ok I am really going to stop writing and go make lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment