Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Week 4

So I didn't lose a whole lot of inches or anything this past week but boy can I sure see a difference from when I first started this journey.  My weight is not changing which is very frustrating but I am definitaly slimming down.  I walked about 2 miles or more yesterday pushing my kids around.  We went to the mall, then went to Sams Club and walked that strip.  I was bad and bought a bottle of Moscato, but I only have a little glass a night.  I will take a picture of it tonight, it is maybe 6 oz at the most.

On other news I finally found a sippy cup Booger will drink out of.  Of course it is one of the most expensive ones out there, go figure. 

Now on to the good stuff, my measurement and picture updates for the week!

Neck:  14
Waist:  35.50
Hips:  46.25
Thighs:  24.25

Since I have been at this for a month here is the totals lost:

Weight:  2lbs

Neck: 1/2in
Waist: 1/2in
Hips:  1in
Thighs:  4in

No comments:

Post a Comment