Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bad Day

I am just having an all around bad afternoon.  It started out crappy.  Weighed myself and I have gained 6 effin pounds.  So not happy.  I do log everything I eat on My Fitness Pal.  Just not sure what else to do.  I do know I need to cut out Starbucks,  I do that once a week if not at all.

I did day 2 of the 30 day shred.  Yes day 2 was easier than day 1.  I did some walking but OMG I am hurting so bad, I did not do  Zumba today.  I have that on the schedule for tomorrow.  Just to kind of give me muscles a little down time.  Also going to go get some 3lb weights to go with the 30 day shred.  I think when I am done with the shred, I might get the Turbo Jam dvd and alternate that with the zumba, just for some different workouts.  After I conquer turbo Jam I am thinking of moving up to the P90X or Insanity, but that is a couple of months down the road.  I hope I am able to wear a swim suit this summer with out wearing shorts or a t-shirt to cover up the fat.

Going to keep pressing on.  Even though I just want to throw in the towel, I know I can't.  I am going to go to GNC tomorrow and see if there is anything that might be able to help me jump start this.  For me the Total Lean did absolutely nothing for me.  It worked great for the first 7 days and after that nada.

Well going to lay kids down for bed, then I am going to lay down and see what I have DVR'd, and just kind of relax a little bit.  Need to get up early so I can do day 3 of the shred and then off to get dog food and some groceries.  I also get to buy our one way tickets out of here! Woop Woop!

1 comment:

  1. Yay it works! I hope you have a better day. I love you.

    ReplyDelete