Saturday, March 12, 2011

busy busy

This has been a busy weekend.  Today I packed up my bedroom, at least what I am not using.  Haven't been eating completely healthy but not totally blowing it either.  My weight doesn't seem to be going down, but we will see on the measurements on Mon.  I think on Monday I am going to incorporate the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels into my routine.  I will do that for 30 days straight (Lord give me the strength!) and every other day I will do Zumba.  Just to kind of give my body a different workout.

Time change weekend. The day's are really going to start flying by.  Only 49 more days until we leave here.  I am so looking forward to it.  Being back by family until my hubby comes back home.  I miss him so much.  I am very blessed to have him support me on this journey of weight loss.  I know you are reading this, and wanted to tell you I love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment