Monday, March 14, 2011

Unhappy

I am not very happy with this weeks results.  So I get my butt back in gear, is what I do. Today I did Day 1 of the 30 day shred, and it totally kicked my butt.  In about 2 hours I will do a 50 min Zumba for some more cardio.  Need to lose what I have gained back.  I know I can do it.  Now for the measurements for the week.

Neck:  14.5
Waist:  35.75
Hips:  46.75
Thighs:  23.50

The only thing that continues to go down is my thighs, which is awsome!  Not complaining there.  I only have 47 days till I get on an airplane out of here, and I want to fit comfortable in the seat!  Now on to the pics of the week:





Picture quality sucks this week.  Was kind of shaky while taking them.  Here ya go though!  Till next weeks pictures, hopefully there will be a better improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment