Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Food

So last night for dinner I did not do the chicken stir fry, instead I made chicken fried in a little bit of grape seed oil, added minced garlic to it.  Once it was done or close to it, I added it to the seasoning pack of parmesan couscous, water and 2tbl of white cooking wine.  It turned out ok, not the best (it was a recipe on the back of the couscous.

For lunch today I had one of those lemon pepper tuna packs, mixed a little bit of miracle whip in it and threw it on a whole wheat tortilla.  It was yummy.

This was day 4 of the 30 day shred, just for the record I hate jumping jacks!  This is also day 4 of doing 50 min of zumba in a row.  I think this weekend I am taking a break from the zumba, but sticking with the 30 day shred.

I think tonight is definitely a chicken stir fry kind of night!  Going to kick back for a little bit and work on a blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment