Friday, March 25, 2011

Trying something new

So for a year I have been at 193 give or take a few pounds.  In the past couple of months that I have been really working out and eating right, my weight refuses to go down.  I have been talking to my hubby and we have decided for me to try Lipo 6 hers.  Not doing the ultimate, that is a little to harsh.  Going to give this a try and see if it starts helping.

Just waiting for the kids to wake up so we can go to GNC and get that and a multivitamin.  I have done great, no soda, or junk food at all this week.  Not even going to give myself a cheat day this week.  I will give myself one next week though.

Probably won't post to much this weekend.  Going to be packing, cleaning and looking for my Dad's plane ticket.  It is amazing at how the prices jump around so much.  Hoping to catch a break on the ticket!  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment