Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Walking

Did a lot of walking today.  Went to walmart, target, and petsmart.  Boo had fun looking at the dogs in the doggy daycare at petsmart.  Going to Zumba later on, probably after boo and booger go to bed.

I will confess I was bad today.  I had a southwest chicken sandwich from mcdonalds with a small fry.

While at target, they had my Luna bars on sale, so I got a package of the chocolate cherry almond protein bars, with a free chocolate raspberry luna meal bar!

Debating on what to do for dinner, chinese sounds so (drag out the o) good right now.  Maybe broccoli chicken with steamed rice.  I will confess tomorrow what I had for dinner! :)

On a good note, I am really sore from doing zumba yesterday!  It is a good hurt though.

No comments:

Post a Comment