Friday, February 25, 2011

Getting easier

Today was day 2 of doing the 45 min zumba, which turns into 50.  Day 1 was a struggle to get through to the end.  I managed to finish and wanted to pass out at the end.  Today was a whole heck of a lot easier, when the cool down came on, I didn't want to quit.  I finished the cool down anyway.  I feel amazing that I made it all the way through and wanted to do more.

Well you would be proud of me.  For lunch I took Boo to McDonalds to get her a happy meal for being good this week, and I didn't order anything for myself, not even a sweet tea!  Instead I came home and made a salad, that way I could control what goes in it!  Getting ready to make myself a muscle milk shake to help me out!

Looking forward to Monday so I can measure and weigh myself to see my progress.  Maybe try my jeans on and see how they look!

No comments:

Post a Comment