Wednesday, June 15, 2011

HRM

So since we have received our house hold goods, I had found my Heart rate monitor, but it has since gone MIA...grrrrr.  So now I am debating on ordering a new one, (I know as soon as I do I will find my other one).

I have decided I am only going to do measurements once a month instead of weekly.  Still debating on if I want to weigh myself weekly or monthly, not sure yet.

I do know next week I am going to hopefully go get the kids a wagon (one with seat belts so my son doesn't try to fall out) and start taking them on walks at least twice a day.  On top of that do my zumba!  Hope everyone has a wonderful productive day!

So to add to this instead of making a new entry.  Did about a total of 30 min of Zumba.  It is going to take a couple of days to get back into the swing of things.  For my recovery drink I tried something different, but it tastes like it is missing something.

What I did was a scoop of french vanilla whey protein, added 4 strawberries and 1 cup of coconut milk.  blended together and drink.   I think I need to get some ice.  I have been to the store 3 times this week and each and every time I forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment