Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Week one, Day 2

Started off very good! Kids woke up at 7am grrr..but ohh well got to work with it! Took my vitamin pack, sat Boo in her highchair and gave her breakfast. Gave Booger a bottle, put him in his swing, then started up the WII. Started out with the WII shape body test, gained under a pound, which I know weight fluctuates day to day. Then got on my WII your shape and did 15 min of cardio...wow talk about hurting from yesterday, just pushed through the pain.

So, did cardio, torso twists and leg lifts.

Meal plan for the day. GNC vanilla bean shake (surprisingly very good)
1 fiber plus strawberry yogurt
for lunch I am going to do a muscle milk shake
Snack I think I am going to do some manderin oranges
For Dinner I am going to make a chicken salad using my salad spritzer!
then another shake during break at work, then my nightly GNC diet cleanser, that actually tastes pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment