Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 1

Today begins the new Me. We had family pics taken and I absolutely hate the way I look in them. I will not buy any of the ones with me in them. So I am going to do something about it.

Kind of a sad day also though. Last night was the last night of nursing Cade, but you know what, he got 9 and 1/2 months of it. With the stuff I am taking, he can't have, plus I want to be around for a while, so I need to work on my weight and health.

We went to GNC and my hubby is soo awsome, he got me the gnc total lean jump start weight loss kit. Plus some more muscle milk for replacement meals.

This day started out ok. At least Cade let me get in my first morning excersise with the WII. Did 10 leg lifts, and 50 twists. Tried to do some crunches but got way too dizzy to do them.

For some reason my first snack of cottage cheese is kind of hard to get down...hmmmm

On the menu for lunch a strawberry and creme muscle milk shake, then later a snack of manderin oranges, and for dinner I am going to make Shrimp scampi from my Jenny Craig cook book, I personally am going to have very little of the pasta that goes with it.

So here is to Day 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment